14100 Magellan Plaza Phoenix, AZ 85034 | Full-Time Direct Hire
Care Worker-Phoenix, AZ (temp-hire)
· Care Worker is responsible for the coordination of workflows, locates community services and other referral locations for enrollees, arranges access to care, supports communication with hospitals, and providers.
• Provides non-clinical support to ensure cases meet timeliness as contracted with Health Plan
• Make Out bound calls to schedule cases for Physician review and for notification of case status.
• Provide Physician Reviewers pre-populated templates for reviews and post clinical information received back from reviewers into cases.
• Answer inbound calls related to scheduling and research of existing cases.
• Prepare denial letters utilizing Health Plan specific templates copying member and clinical information from Physician notes.
• Assists in the mentoring and training of new Care Workers.
• Participates in other operational activities, including data collection, tracking, and analysis.
Must have 2-3 years in a complex customer service /admin experience.
*CANNOT miss any work during first 90 days Please ask this upfront when screening. If they need time off they should not be submitted to the req. No exceptions.
Experience in a managed care environment, integrated medical and behavioral health care and/or training in chronic pain management.,
-Understanding of plan benefit structures, psychiatric/medical terminology, and local communication resources.
-For roles supporting the Chronic Pain Management SBU, understanding of Chronic Pain Management guidelines and workflows is also required.
Duration: Temp to hire
Hours: Flexible within the hours of 5a-5p (some OT may be required)
Education: HS or GED (no special licensing or certifications)
Senior Recruiting Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.