Altadena, CA 91001 US
PsychPros is a nationally recognized staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to the behavioral healthcare field. We are currently hiring for a Case Manager to work full-time with clients experiencing homelessness and chronic health conditions in Altadena, CA. This is a TEMPORARY ASSIGNMENT expected to last approximately 2 months with the potential for converting to a permanent position for a strong candidate.
- Experience working with homeless or very low income individuals, persons with substance abuse issues or mental illnesses preferred.
- A bachelor’s degree in Social Work, Psychology, or Sociology and a minimum of 1 year o experience in a social services setting.
- OR a bachelor’s degree in an unrelated field and 2 years of experience in a social service setting.
- OR high school diploma and 4 years of experience in a social services setting and at least 2 years of experience in homeless services.
- Possess a valid California driver's license and have access to properly registered vehicle.
- Candidates must be vaccinated for Covid.
- The pay is $22/hour.
- The schedule is Monday-Friday 8:00-4:30.
- Work from home, in the community, and in the office.
- Opportunity to make a real difference in your community to end homelessness while working with a diverse team dedicated to advocating for basic services, social justice, and opportunity equality.
- Engage, assess, and assist clients with the housing navigation, including the lease-up process.
- Pro-actively meet with clients to provide supportive services to promote housing retention, community integration, life skills, and improved health and wellness.
- Provide intensive case management services.
- Provide clinical services, within scope of practice, to tenants requesting assistance.