Cincinnati, OH 45219
PsychPros, Inc is currently recruiting for two full-time case managers in the Cincinnati area. In this role, you will be working with adolescents and families that are in need of on-going assistance with mental health issues both in-home as well as in the community.
Ideal candidates will have 1-2 years of experience working in a case management role, have a degree in psychology or related field and a desire to make a difference in the community.
In this role you will:
- teach a variety of life skills to parents at high risk for Child Abuse/ Neglect due to environment or history of family violence
- teach behavior management, goal setting, child development, stress and anger management, and setting limits
- prepare educational materials
- provide individual coaching, mentoring, education, and advocacy
- meet parents in their home for approximately one (1) hour each week to teach a positive approach to parenting to prevent Child Abuse/ Neglect
- teach Parenting classes as requested: may include general parenting classes and/or truancy intervention and prevention classes
- know community resources and make appropriate referrals
- respond to crises and provide situation based intervention
For immediate consideration please apply for this position.