2600 Victory Parkway Cincinnati, OH 45206
PsychPros is a nationally recognized leader in behavioral healthcare recruiting. We are currently recruiting for a Case Manager in the Cincinnati, OH area.
In this case manager role, you would be responsible for developing and revising service plans that are appropriate to the needs and preferences of the client. The case manager provides appropriate, systematic evaluation and interpretive reports. The case manager is responsible for developing and conducting client training and individual and group counseling. The case manager provides meaningful status reports to contract monitors, Parole/Probation Officers and court system as needed. The case manager is responsible for developing and maintaining a database of client resources.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: - May be assigned some or all the following activities depending on the Program needs:
- Provides Direct Client Support
- Screen potential program participants for program eligibility and follow up with applicable agencies to verify information.
- Assess clients’ needs and risk levels. This information is applied in decisions regarding service plan goals and community accountability decisions.
- Link clients to needed services, resources, and supports in the community toward the accomplishment of goals.
- Assist client with navigating, reactivating and/or signing up for health insurance and other resources applicable