1065 Fairington Dr Sidney, OH 45365
PsychPros is currently recruiting for several case managers in Northern OH (Sydney area). If you are interested in working with foster care youth, this could be an excellent opportunity for career growth with an excellent organization.
We are currently seeking bachelor' s level case managers to work with area youth in an outpatient environment with a team of dedicated licensed and non-licensed clinicians. Ideal candidates will have:
• Excellent communication and resolution skills to demonstrate effective problem solving
• Strong organizational skills to prioritize workload
• Attention to detail and accuracy and ability to multitask
• Operate a computer with Microsoft Office, other software, agency databases and online systems
• Demonstrated skill of writing treatment plans, case notes, etc.
• Acceptable driving record and auto insurance in order to meet the travel requirements
• Ability to work flexible hours daily/weekly to fulfill position duties. Flexible work hours may be long work days as well as weekend work hours
• May require transporting youth if needed
• Reliable phone system for communication
• Current certification in First Aid, CPR, and de-escalation training
For immediate consideration, please apply throught is job ad. If this is not quite what you' re looking for, please check out our website www.psychpros.com to see other job opportunities.