Certified Peer Specialist
Norristown, PA 19401 US
PsychPros is a nationally recognized staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to behavioral healthcare. We are recruiting for a Certified Peer Specialist to work full-time with young adults with mental health conditions in Norristown, PA.
- Minimum of a High School or GED Diploma
- Credentialed as a Certified Peer Specialist and eligible for certification through the PA Certification Board
- Must possess a valid driver's license
- Must be vaccinated for Covid
- M-F day shift
- Opportunity to create a flexible schedule
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Up to 44 paid days off per year
- Federal Student Loan Forgiveness Program and tuition reimbursement
- Support young adult participants with mental health conditions with educational, employment, and social related goals, benefit/medical resources, mental health and substance use services, budgeting skills and exploring housing options
- Attend socialization activities, such as attending amusement parks, festivals, recovery learning centers, 12 step meetings, etc.
- In collaboration with participants, create WRAP Plans and encourage the development of mental health advanced directives; facilitate peer support groups on participants' interests as needed.