Child, Adolescent & Family Clinician
PO Box 1089 Whiteriver, AZ 85941
PsychPros, Inc. is partnering with a leading Behavioral Health Agency with their search for a Child, Adolescent & Family Clinician in White River, Arizona.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Manages a caseload of enrolled clients who would benefit from counseling services.
2. Ability to accurately perform assessments and diagnoses with people presenting with high comorbidity of substance abuse and trauma-related manifestations under clinical supervision.
3. Ability to address a variety of diverse spiritual, emotional, and social needs in multiple environments of an often high-risk population, using a trauma-informed care approach while maintaining a high degree of professionalism and cultural awareness.
4. Engages children and their families in counseling and assessment services. Facilitates family, individual, and group counseling, skill training, and education programs.
5. Possess the ability to work with a wide range of clients including children, adolescent, families, and adults.
6. Collaborates with schools, juvenile court/probation, tribal/community agencies, families and other natural support systems to ensure client’ s needs are met. Develops a strong working relationship with school faculty and staff.
7. Ability to provide twenty-four hour on-call rotation including irregular hours, weekend and holiday duty during on-call shift, as needed and assigned by clinical supervisor.
1. Possession of a master’ s degree in a counseling/marriage and family therapy/social work or any mental health field from a regionally accredited graduate program. Must have and maintain valid license to practice as a professional mental health provider or be license-eligible in any state in the United States and apply for and obtain an Arizona license within one year of service.
2. At least one year work related experience in mental health field engaged in case management, mental health, developmental disabilities, aftercare, substance abuse or related areas; experience working with Native Americans preferred.
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to speak the Apache language preferred.
For further information, please submit your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com