Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist needed in New York
2006 Madison Avenue New York, NY 10035 | Full-Time Direct Hire
We are seeking Child and Adolescent Psychiatrists in the state of New York for an organization dedicated to providing high-quality affordable healthcare to all.
In this position you will work as part of an interdisciplinary team providing direct patient care, consultation and supervision in a collaborative effort to identify and treat patients. The psychiatrist provides comprehensive psychiatric care, including diagnostic interviews, medication, medication reviews, and therapy to patients.
- Completes a structured clinical interview on all new patients; documents all patient care in electronic medical record
- Consultation to primary care providers
- Facilitates ongoing chart reviews to ensure quality indicators are met
- Conducts educational sessions for mental health clinicians, social services staff, outside agencies and primary care providers
- Observes the Health Care System’ s compliance policies
- Maintains patient/employee confidentiality in the management of information.
Education / Qualifications:
- General Residency in Accredited Residency Program
- Child and adolescent psychiatry fellowship to treat child and adolescent patients
- Board Certified / Eligible or Psychiatry Residency / Fellowship in progress
- Research experience, preferred.
- Bi-lingual, English/Spanish, preferred
- EPIC or other EMR Program experience
Please contact me for additional information or forward your resume for immediate consideration to Elizabeth at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elizabeth Tandrup- National Recruiter
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.