Child and Family Program Manager
65 N Hwy 101 #204 Warrenton, OR 97146 US
Child and Family Program Manager needed in Warrenton, OR
Our client has an immediate opening for a Child & Family Program Manager. This position will supervise the Child and Family clinicians, the Wraparound Team, and the Intensive in-Home Behavioral Health Team. The Child and Family Program Manager will ensure all clinical services are in this program are in keeping with agency standards. They may provide direct services at times, if indicated, based on agency capacity and program need.
Manager will be required to provide crisis services if needed, able to function as part of the inter-disciplinary management team and possess flexibility to assist team members to provide continuity and consistency of care to the agency’s clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall management and supervision of outpatient and community-based service delivery including school-based clinicians, PCIT, Wraparound, and IIBHT programs.
- Provide direct services as indicated and assigned.
- Assure best practice through oversight including monitoring and auditing clinician and staff documentation.
- Maintain fidelity standards for Wraparound, and IIBHT, communicate with oversight agencies as needed.
- Provide individual and group supervision to team members. Supervision includes clinical standards of care, documentation compliance, caseload/utilization management, productivity, and licensure supervision if applicable.
- Develop work schedules, training schedules, and approve timecards.
- Maintain client confidentiality and adhere to ethical standards of the profession.
- Coordinate with other teams as indicated.
- Serve as liaison between child and family services and community stakeholders. Attend assigned meetings with community partners to ensure system collaboration and coordination of care.
- Participate in Mobile Crisis Admin Rotation.
- Master’s Degree in the Behavioral Sciences from an accredited university and at least 7 years of outpatient clinical experience working with the mentally ill is preferred.
- QMHP Certification or ability to obtain certification within 30 days of hire.
- Valid Driver’s License and an MVR that meets agency insurance requirements.
- Pass a state required background check.
The salary for this position is 70,534-92,030
They offer an exceptional BENEFIT package.
For full time employees, benefits include: Medical (minimal premium cost to employee), Dental (Employer Paid), Vision (employer paid), 403B Retirement (6% employer contribution after 1 year of employment), Life Insurance (Employer Paid), Short-term Disability (Employer Paid), and Employee Assistance Program. Dependents covered on medical, dental and vision at cost to employee.
12 paid holidays and 22 days of PTO years 1-3, increases after year 3. PTO accumulation starts at hire and is available for use as accumulated. Employees are eligible for elective training reimbursement of ($1000/yr for unlicensed clinicians and $1500/yr for licensed clinicians.) They also offer a sabbatical of 22 days after 10 years of service and annual elective training fund that includes 5 paid days for training.
If you are interested in interviewing please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to call you to firstname.lastname@example.org