906 Main Avenue Tillamook, OR 97141
We are hiring for a full time Therapeutic Classroom Clinician in Tillamook, OR
We are seeking a progressive clinician to provide mental health services including counseling, behavioral health assessments, consultation, and case management for at-risk youth and their families. Services will be provided in partnership with the School District' s Department of Special Education, targeting youth in grades K-3.
- Provide individual and family counseling for assigned students and their families
- Conduct small group skills instruction in the classroom, in partnership with the assigned Special Education Instructor
- Facilitates trauma informed care practices and culture in the classroom
- Works as a family liaison, helping to provide knowledge and skills of trauma informed practices and connect parents to appropriate formal and informal services in their communities and neighborhoods.
- Consult with school staff on trauma informed practices
- Provide home-based intervention with parents and families (during school breaks and summer vacation) for support and to reinforce behavior management skills and strategies.
- Coordinate plans for returning/transitioning students to regular classroom settings
- Complete Behavioral Health Assessments for program referrals; diagnose mental health and/or addictions problems; develop and coordinate individual treatment plans for individuals presenting for treatment.
- Provide individual, family, and/or group services to individuals with mental health and/or substance abuse diagnoses. This may include, but is not limited to, case management services, outreach and referral to community resources, and helping clients develop and utilize natural supports.
- Complete all required agency documentation regarding client services, progress, and concerns, including crisis screening forms, as needed, CPMS, etc. in a professional and timely manner.
- Complete and provide reports to referring agencies of services provided to Individuals who were referred by them, in accordance with professional agreements and maintaining client confidentiality, as required by law.
- Maintain professional relationships with community partner agencies, coordinating and consulting regarding client needs and services, including attending monthly meeting with partner agencies, as assigned.
- Serve on agency crisis team as part of " on call" crisis rotation providing mental health crisis screening and intervention. This includes conducting Mental Health Investigations, as assigned and appearing in court as needed.
- Maintain a weekly calendar of scheduled appointments in agency EMR, at least one week in advance.
- Attend all supervision appointments and agency meetings as scheduled.
- Develop and maintain current, reasonable knowledge of local and regional resources.
Required Education and Experience:
· Master’ s Degree in related Behavioral Health discipline
· Pursue and/or maintain licensure and addictions certification as required by TFCC
· Complete State Investigator Civil Commitment training
· Clinical experience within a community behavioral health agency setting
Preferred Education and Experience:
· License preferred – LCSW, LPC, LMFT
· Bilingual - Spanish
· Previous Electronic Medical Records experience
- Business Acumen
- Strong oral and written communication
- Time Management skills
- Computer skills
- Microsoft Office suite
This is a full-time position, 40 hours per week. Days and hours of work are variable, but generally are Monday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with occasional on-call crisis shifts on an occasional basis.
This is a full-time position that offers a generous salary and benefits package including medical/dental/ vision/RX, dental, vacation/sick pay, flex spending account, employee assistant program, holiday pay, and retirement account benefits.
Please send the most updated copy of your resume for further information to email@example.com