2600 S El Camino Real #200 San Mateo, CA 94403
We are in need of a full time Clinic Manager in San Mateo, CA
Position Description: The Clinic Manager provides the operational and administrative functions for the Medication Clinic. This role works collaboratively with the Medical Director and supervises nursing and administrative staff. The Clinic Manager coordinates the day-to-day operational aspects of the clinic. They develop, manage and direct the organization’ s compliance requirements to assure the clinic meets all health plan and government requirements and is responsible for ensuring the organization passes all required audits.
Requirements, Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- RN with current licensure to practice professional nursing in the State of California.
- A bachelor’ s degree in Nursing from an accredited program by the National League for Nursing is required. Master’ s degree in health care preferred.
- Four (4) years of experience in an administrative management position in a health care setting. Preferred outpatient clinic experience.
- Knowledge of integrated primary care in a mental health setting and concepts pertaining to the Embedded Primary Care and Whole Person Care models.
- Three (3) years of which had responsibility for supervision of professional staff, nurse training, budgeting, program planning and licensing.
- Minimum (3) years of demonstrated work experience with SMI/DD is preferred; Knowledge of social rehabilitation is preferred.
If you are interested in further information, Please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to firstname.lastname@example.org