Clinical Administrative Coordinator
54 MacDonough Street Brooklyn, NY 11221
Position Overview: The Clinical Administrative Coordinator provides a high level of administrative support to the VP of Mental Health. The ideal candidate will be exceedingly professional, well organized, flexible, proactive, and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a small office. The ability to interact with staff and our participants in a fast-paced environment is crucial to this role. The ideal candidate will possess a desire to work with a youth-based community organization.
Specific Job Functions/Responsibilities:
• Work with VP of Programming, Program Director and of Government contracts to ensure data integrity across multiple program areas.
• Responsible for entry in multiple government and state family services databases including DYCD connect OCFS Prevention, Fema
• Manage the distribution of and retrieval of all participant forms.
• Manage the flow of Information/Data in various internal and external systems.
• Follow up with direct Service Providers to ensure that data responsibilities are met.
• Demonstrated knowledge of the mental health system and youth services systems related counseling and record keeping methods.
• Provide general administrative and logistic support to the Program Director.
• Set up record keeping systems and maintain records related to the project schedule.
• Input data forms on client interactions and manage statistical data
• Complete special projects as required under the direction of the supervisor.
• Manage public interface using customer service skills, answering and routing incoming inquiries quickly and appropriately.
• Must have a minimum of 2 years experience as an Administrative Assistant
• Experience working in after school/summer camp administration, experience working with DYCD contracts preferred
• Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office, Salesforce, DYCD Platforms
• Professional oral and written communication skills
• Ability to work efficiently in a heavy multi-task environment
• Prioritize and manage multiple projects, and follow through until completion
• Professional, proactive, adaptable, and a positive demeanor
• Experience working in a non-profit environment preferred
Clinical Administrative Coordinator Job Description
• Bachelor' s Degree preferred
• Minimum of two years of work-related skill, knowledge, or experience is required
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to call you to email@example.com