217 E. Edenton Street Raleigh, NC 27601 | Full-Time Direct Hire
We are partnering with an organization in Durham, NC with their search for a Clinical Coordinator/Counselor. Position will provide clinical case management for the purpose of intervention, counseling and on-going care and monitoring for attorneys with chemical dependency and mental health problems affecting their professional conduct. This opportunity does require travel within the Piedmont region. No evenings or weekends required!
- Masters in Social Work or counseling or equivalent experience.
- Experience with assessment for chemical dependency and mental disorders required.
- LCAS, LPC, or LCSW. Dual licensure strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of referral and treatment resources in North Carolina and regionally.
- Self motivated; administrative experience or ability.
- Ability to write and speak on mental health issues and chemical addiction.
Please forward resume to Cheryl Rapier by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Recruiting Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.