LCAS Clinical Coordinator
217 E. Edenton Street Raleigh, NC 27601
We are partnering with an organization in Durham, NC with their search for a Clinical Coordinator/Counselor. Position will provide clinical case management for the purpose of intervention, counseling and on-going care and monitoring for attorneys with chemical dependency and mental health problems affecting their professional conduct. This opportunity does require travel within the Piedmont region. No evenings or weekends required!
- Masters in Social Work or counseling or equivalent experience.
- Experience with assessment for chemical dependency and mental disorders required.
- LCAS, LPC, or LCSW. Dual licensure strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of referral and treatment resources in North Carolina and regionally.
- Self motivated; administrative experience or ability.
- Ability to write and speak on mental health issues and chemical addiction.
Please forward resume to Cheryl Rapier by email to firstname.lastname@example.org