217 E. Edenton Street Raleigh, NC 27601
We are partnering with an organization in their search for a Clinical Coordinator/Counselor to cover the Piedmont region of NC. Office is based in Raleigh with weekly travel required within the Piedmont region. Position will provide clinical case management for the purpose of intervention, counseling and on-going care and monitoring for attorneys with chemical dependency and mental health problems affecting their professional conduct. No evenings or weekends required!
- Masters in Social Work or counseling or equivalent experience.
- Experience with assessment for chemical dependency and mental disorders required.
- 3+ years of experience providing individual addiction counseling with experience working with impaired professionals strongly preferred.
- LCAS and LPC or LCSW. CEAP a plus.
- Knowledge of referral and treatment resources in North Carolina and regionally.
- Self motivated; administrative experience or ability.
- Ability to write and speak on mental health issues and chemical addiction.
This is an excellent opportunity offering a very competitive compensation package!
Please forward resume to Cheryl Rapier by email to email@example.com