Minot, ND 58701
We are seeking a Director of Clinical Therapy for a residential treatment center and education facility located in Minot, North Dakota.
Wonderful opportunity with excellent benefits including relocation assistance.
The successful applicant will:
- Oversee all aspects of mental and behavioral health therapy services delivery, including clinical supervision, consultation and therapeutic treatment planning.
- Provide clinical supervision to clinical team serving Ranch children.
- Emphasize a trauma-informed culture.
- Collaborate with the Residential Treatment Directors, Nursing Director, and Medical Director to maintain the overall quality of all residential programs and to ensure individual youth treatment plans are specific to the needs of youth and families.
- Collaborate to develop and recommend policies and procedures consistent with best practice models for effective service delivery.
- Plan, implement, and evaluate therapy services at Dakota Boys and Girls Ranch.
- Ensure compliance with agency, licensing, and accreditation standards.
- Demonstrate and support the Ranch mission, to help at-risk children and their families succeed in the name of Christ.
- Demonstrate and support the Ranch culture of Caring, Purpose and Learning.
Education and/or Experience Requirements:
A licensed, certified master’ s level social worker, psychologist, or clinical psychologist or related field with at least three years’ work experience in a clinical setting, having experience working with children in need of treatment, and demonstrated supervisory knowledge and skills. The Director must be capable of providing clinical supervision to master’ s level clinicians. Preference to candidates with or ability to obtain Clinical Supervisor certification.
For further information please submit most up-to-date resume, salary requirements and a good day and time to contact you to firstname.lastname@example.org