1117 5th Street, Suite D redondo beach, CA 90277
We are hiring for a licensed Clinical Director.
We are launching as an intensive outpatient and partial hospitalization program with supportive housing in Redondo Beach, CA.
The program aspires to lead through clinical excellence and outcomes and to help drive the wave-shift from an addiction paradigm to a trauma paradigm and from a talk therapy approach to a body-oriented approach. Accordingly, the clinical curriculum will be designed around leading trauma healing models, including Somatic Experiencing, Sensorimotor Therapy, EMDR, Brain spotting, CBT, DBT, and will offer an integrated treatment model with body-oriented modalities including yoga, psychodrama, dance, and other supportive models.
About The Role
Our client is actively seeking a clinical director to join the founding team prior to launch.
The clinical director would be responsible for:
- Designing the clinical curriculum (with guidance from a globally renowned clinical advisor)
- Interviewing therapeutic team candidates and weighing in on hiring decisions
- Training the therapeutic team
- Overseeing the clinical program
- Seeing patients
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive trauma experience in the modalities core to the clinical curriculum
- LCSW, LPC, LMFT
- Experience in clinical delivery and clinical supervisory roles
- Experience in mental health or substance abuse programs
- Master’ s degree, PsyD or PHD