Clinical Director needed in Ridgefield, WA
Ridgefield, Washington 98642 | Full-Time Direct Hire
We are hiring for an experienced Clinical Director in Ridgefield, WA.
The Clinical Director is responsible for providing 24-hour management of all clinical functions of the facility. Oversees the entire admission process and/or clinical intake process. Also, responsible for providing effective leadership to the clinical staff, has knowledge of the organization, provides marketing support for the facility, and directs all activities within the facility in accordance with standards of State and Federal regulations.
CORE JOB DUTIES:
Works effectively with the facility leadership team to ensure success of the facility by completing the following:
- Develops effective clinical programming and ensures staff compliance to the curriculum.
- Proficiently audits documentation to ensure compliance to company policy, state regulations, Joint Commission standards and Medical Needs Criteria. This Includes:
- Biopsychosocial Assessment
- Integrated Summary
- Comprehensive Problem List
- Integrated Master Treatment Plan and Updates
- Individual, family and group therapy session notes
- Discharge Summary
- Regularly monitors group therapy sessions to ensure quality programming is delivered and to ensure compliance to the program curriculum.
- Ensures unplanned discharges remain below 15% by analyzing data and developing and implementing effective reduction plans.
- Actively participates in Denial Prevention Meetings identifying ways the clinical team can improve clinical documentation to reach facility goal of 3% or less denials.
- Meets with all employees at least bi-monthly to provide feedback on documentation and therapeutic performance and to provide guidance and coaching as needed.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a minimum of a Master' s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Nursing, or health- related field.
- A minimum of 2 years' management setting familiarity, with continuous Quality Improvement, JCAHO standards. Commission skills to relate to all levels of management staff.
- Licensed to practice clinical discipline in the appropriate state, as applicable, required. CPR Certification required.
If you are interested, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to firstname.lastname@example.org
National Recruiting Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.