Clinical Director needed in Temple Hill, MD
4810 St. Barnabas Road #203 Temple Hills, MD 20748 US
We are seeking a Clinical Director who is independently licensed (able to practice without supervision) and who has management, supervisory and leadership skills. The Clinical Director will provide direct care by providing behavioral health treatment to children, adolescents and adults Monday through Friday at the office, home and communities of Prince George County and manage our Temple Hills and Clinton locations.
Summary of Position Responsibilities
Responsible for overseeing and developing the Clinical department including hiring, supervision, evaluation and scheduling. Develop, plan and implement strategies for program continuation and growth. Provide clinical training to clinical staff and interns. This position must have a positive and supportive attitude toward the agency and its overall success. This position provides both clinical and personnel supervision of the clinical staff. Must have the ability to think globally, solve problems and have good decision-making skills, including critical thinking skills
· Supervise and oversee all aspects of the clinical department following the agency mission demonstrated by setting departmental goals and objectives. Evaluate existing contract compliance, monitoring and reporting to ensure all goals are being met.
· Work effectively with Finance staff to develop an efficient billing system.
· Hiring, supervision, evaluation, scheduling, promotion, corrective action of paid and volunteer personnel (interns) within the department.
· Develop, plan and implement strategies to manage program growth and ensure self-funding and sustainability of the program.
· Regularly review and recommend changes in program services to meet client needs with particular emphasis on services for underserved populations, oversight of program evaluation and quality assurance functions for department including assessment of applicable legal and professional requirements and monitoring treatment plans for clients.
· Initiate, implement and monitor compliance with evidence-based practices.
· Work with other members of the management team to assure successful communication and coordination between all programs and participate in strategic planning.
· Conduct assessment and diagnoses.
· Assumes a small caseload, conduct group and individual therapy as needed.
· Participating in the marketing plan as requested.
· Regularly provide clinical training to clinical services staff and interns.
· Provide clinical, administrative, and CARF training to clinical staff.
· Provide supervision and consultation to clinical staff.
· Reviews contact notes, assessments, and treatment plan of staff and review documentation during clinical supervision.
· Coordinate client assignment to clinical staff.
· Ensuring COMAR and CARF requirements are being implemented and properly documented.
· Master’ s Degree in a Behavioral Health field required.
· Active Licensure as a Professional Counselor, Clinical Social Worker, Addictions Counselor, or Marriage and Family Therapist
· Strong knowledge of behavioral health community programs and services and homeless population
Salary Range is 80-120K
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to call you to firstname.lastname@example.org