1111 W Lake Cook Road Buffalo Grove, IL 60089 US
- Supports the clinical delivery of programs and services.
- Assists in the coordination of services for counseling clients.
- Provides clinical supervision to interns and clinical staff as assigned.
- Monitors and assesses staff and intern performance, providing consistent feedback with an emphasis on professional development and implementing any necessary changes to improve team performance.
- Accommodates college/university requirements for internship program.
- Ensures counseling staff’s compliance with state regulatory standards and community standards of care.
- Conduct training and onboarding procedures as appropriate
- Completes other tasks which may be assigned to support the agency’s mission.
- Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in a human services-related field with clinical relevance (Required)
- An unlimited license for independent practice in Illinois as an LCSW, or LCPC
- At least two years post-master experience working with clients.
- At least one year of staff and/or clinical supervisory experience
- Clinical knowledge of DSM-5 and trauma-informed strength-based perspective
- At least one year of experience working with clients with substance use disorders is preferred.
- Experience working with SUPR, DCFS, schools, local police, and juvenile probation systems preferred.
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Hybrid schedule
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Life insurance
- Loan assistance as eligible
- Retirement Plan