2230 Como Avenue St. Paul, MN 55108
PsychPros is seeking a Clinical Manager in the Greater Minneapolis-St. Paul, Minnesota area. The Clinical Manager will provide leadership for a team of up to 10 employees at an adolescent residential site. This includes establishing a professional relationship, helping to resolve issues as they arise, giving feedback on performance and facilitating an atmosphere in which excellence in client care is provided. This role will be about .25 of a full time role specifically devoted to management, with about .75 regular residential therapist duties. In your therapist role, you will lead individual, group, and family psychotherapy in beautiful, state-of-the-art settings.
Current Minnesota license required (Licensed Psychologist (LP), LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, LMHC).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with a multi-disciplinary team of leaders to ensure the program and client goals are being met.
- Actively participate in the recruitment process, including sourcing and interviewing.
- Build depth in leadership and employee development.
- Ensure open lines of communication between employees and the leadership team.
- Ensure employee compliance in areas of job description, policies and procedures and the organization' s core values.
- Responsible for completing performance reviews within designated time frame.
- Provide staff support with client issues.
- Manage time off requests while ensuring appropriate level of coverage.
- Ensure compliance to program policies, external regulatory standards and payer requirements.
- Maintain and enhance knowledge of current clinical practices
- Support Site Director in implementing directives from the executive team in a collaborative and productive
- Support Site Director in management of the budget.
- Responsible for complying with the assigned Therapist job description.
- May provide clinical supervision as needed.
- May provide backup coverage as needed.
- Current Minnesota license required (LP, LPCC, LMFT, LICSW, LMHC).
- Related supervisory/management experienced strongly preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate and influence decisions with all levels of staff.
- Solid interpersonal skills with the demonstrated ability to develop and maintain productive relationships with staff and vendors.
- A “ hands-on” leadership style with the ability to model and reinforce a strong collaborative style.
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to make timely decisions on problems requiring immediate attention. Ability to think critically.
If you are interested in further information, please provide an updated copy of your resume, salary requirements, and a good time to contact you, to Daniel@PsychPros.com.