Clinical Nurse-Geriatric Unit
800 W Central Road Arlington Heights, IL 60005
We are in need of a Clinical Nurse with Psychiatric experience to work in a Geriatric unit in Arlington Heights, IL. The Geriatric Services are patients 50yrs and older.
Clinical Nurse, Geriatric Services, .8 (32hrs/week- 64hrs/pay period), PM Shift
1. Successful completion of an Associate’ s degree, diploma, or BSN from an accredited school of nursing. BSN required after 3yrs of hire.
2. Current licensure to practice nursing in the State of Illinois.
3. Current CPR certification.
4. Current CPI certification.
5. At least 1yr.- 2yr. of acute care psychiatric inpatient experience highly preferred.
6. The analytical skills necessary to assess a patient’ s condition and utilize the nursing process and professional judgment in providing comprehensive care.
7. The interpersonal skills necessary to effectively interact with patients, families, medical personnel, and other members of the health care team.
8. The ability to perform effectively and efficiently under the pressure of stressful emergency situations.
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to firstname.lastname@example.org
National Recruiting Manager