Clinical Program Director
338 Highway 99 North Eugene, OR 97402
We are assisting a nationally recognized organization with their search for a full-time Mental Health Clinical Director in Eugene, OR This position oversees all behavioral health services and cognitive-behavioral programs offered to adults re-entering into the community from a correctional environment.
The Mental Health Clinical Director is the primary resource for clinical information and leadership, ensuring the timely and appropriate delivery of treatment services and providing clinical supervision. He or she will provide clinical leadership in mental health, including regular coaching and clinical supervision for mental health counselors. Provides facilitator training and fidelity checks for cognitive-behavioral therapy groups.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of a regionally/nationally accredited counseling (or counseling related) graduate program (master’ s degree)
- Five plus years as a Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC) or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT)
- Three plus years as a counselor supervisor of counselors-in-training, LPC, LMFT, or externs/interns from a CACREP accredited program.
- Approved and listed on the OBLPCT Approved Supervisor Registry to supervise LPC, LMFT, or preferably both LPC and LMFT
- Approved Clinical Supervisor (ACS) certification from the Center for Credentialing and Education (CCE) a division of NBCC
- No ethical violations with licensing board
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience assessing, diagnosing, and treating a variety of mental health disorders
- Knowledge of the criminal justice system and familiarity with barriers specific to this population
- The ability to be paneled with local Medicaid CCOs (Trillium and Pacific Source)
- The ability to successfully work on an interdisciplinary team
Please apply on-line or forward resume to Cheryl@psychpros.com for immediate consideration.