Clinical Psychologist- Anxiety Disorders
445 Park Avenue FL 2 New York, NY 10022
We are in need of a Clinical Psychologist that has experience with Anxiety Disorders.
The Clinical Psychologist is responsible for providing diagnostic evaluations and treatment to children and adolescents with anxiety disorders including obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), separation anxiety disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, panic and social anxiety. Candidates should also expect to provide treatment to children and adolescents with comorbid externalizing disorders. The clinical psychologist is expected to provide empirically-supported treatments such as cognitive behavior therapy (CBT), trauma focused CBT (tfCBT), etc.
Reporting to the Director this is an exempt, full-time position located in our NYC headquarters. We offer competitive salary and benefits.
- Exceptional clinical skills in the assessment and treatment of children and adolescents with anxiety and mood disorders
- Demonstrated expertise in at least one evidence-based intervention for anxiety disorders such as CBT, tfCBT, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in working clinically with complex comorbid presentations including mood disorders and externalizing disorders
- Prior experience supervising and training psychology trainees at various levels
- Demonstrated experience with professional writing as well as with public speaking
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with a wide range of individuals/groups
- Motivated self-starter with great attitude, flexibility, and entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to work under pressure to prioritize and manage workload, manage simultaneous tasks and meet deadlines within a fast paced and changing environment
- Strong teamwork ethic; positive, flexible attitude; ability to take complete ownership of responsibilities
- Doctoral degree from an APA-accredited program in clinical psychology
- Completion of APA-approved clinical pre-doctoral internship
- Completion of post-doctoral fellowship
- New York State psychology license
- Minimum 3 years licensed experience preferred
- Flexibility to work hours to meet productivity goals and deadlines
If you are interested in further information, can you please send the most updated copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org