Clinical Psychologist needed in Scottsdale
8901 E Raintree Drive #160 Scottsdale, AZ 85260 US
PsychPros is looking for a Psychologist to join our clients team and support the well-being of their clients.
A Psychologist’s responsibilities include evaluating clients and gathering their history before diagnosing issues that need attention through the use of tests to develop a treatment plan to ensure the health and success of clients. As a Psychologist you will interview clients and will perform diagnostic tests to get a clearer idea of their mental health issues.
Ultimately, you will provide individual treatment options for children and young adults to understand themselves better while helping others identify ways to change their behaviors and alleviate problems in their lives.
- Use knowledge of psychological theory and practice
- Diagnoses and assess clients
- Help clients address mental health concerns or adjust their behaviors
- Exhibit superior communication skills to uncover complicated mental health issues
- Help individuals address underlying behavioral issues
- Empathize with a wide range of people
- Focus on the needs of your clients
- Develop and recommend treatment plans based on patient needs and diagnosis
- Provide referrals when necessary for additional care, evaluation, or treatment
- Collaborate with faculty, staff, and other professionals to provide the best care possible
- Must have experience working as a Psychologist or related field
- Ability to pass a thorough background check
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively with diverse populations
- Have strong working knowledge of diagnostic techniques in Autism and ADHD
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- License eligible in your practicing jurisdiction
- Doctoral degree from an accredited program in clinical or counseling psychology
- 2 days per week, 8 hours per day
- 1 day for assessments; 1 day for client meetings, reporting writing and follow-ups.
- Number of Assessments Per Week
- Maximum 4 assessments per week. Minimum 1 assessment per work