Clinical Supervisor (LCSW, LMFT, LPC)
839-841 Asylum Avenue Waterbury, CT 06702 US
We are assisting a social service agency in its search for a full-time Clinical Supervisor in Waterbury, CT. The position will oversee a treatment program for clients with mental health and substance use issues. The primary responsibilities are the management of the treatment programs, monitoring client outcomes and compliance with contracts, as well as the supervision of program staff members. The Clinical Supervisor also carries a small caseload of clients and is a member of the clinic’s leadership team.
Master’s degree in the human services field and five years post-graduate experience, three years of which is comprised of clinical practice, and one of which is in clinical supervision preferred.
State of Connecticut Professional License (LCSW, LPC, LMFT) is required.
Competitive compensation package:
- 35-hour work week, generous paid time off; including holidays, vacation, and sick time
- Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision insurance,
- Life, AD&D and Long-term disability insurance
- 403(b) Plan, with employer matching contributions for eligible employees
- Training and development opportunities and for Licensed Clinicians, the ability to apply for the education Loan Forgiveness Program under The National Services Health Corp for identified sites.