Clinical Supervisor- Dual Diagnosis
1060 Webber Street The Dalles, OR 97058
This position supervises clinical services provided at our adult mental health clinic. Services include mental health therapy and substance abuse treatment. This position provides support and supervision to a strong team of clinicians.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS: This position requires incumbents to be certified as a Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP) under Oregon Administrative Rules. Any combination of education and experience that demonstrates the ability to meet that requirement and perform the position’ s essential responsibilities is qualifying. This might typically include:
· Master’ s degree in psychology, social work, counseling, or related field and appropriate state license or certification (if required) AND three (3) years’ professional experience in behavioral health or substance abuse disorder counseling AND
· One (1) year of experience providing supervision to other clinical professionals.
· Professional licensure in the State of Oregon as an LCSW or LPC, or ability to obtain such licensure within two (2) years of hire. If unlicensed, QMHP certification through the Mental Health and Addiction Counseling Board of Oregon (MHACBO) may be required within 60 days of hire.
· Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC) required.
· Incumbent must obtain certification from the Department of Human Services as a Mental Health Investigator and Mental Health Examiner. Incumbent must keep certification current and in good standing.
· Bilingual fluency Spanish/English is preferred.
· Specific knowledge and experience with disadvantaged and high-risk individuals including SPMI, Intellectual and Developmental disabilities, substance abuse, sexual abuse, domestic violence and trauma with an understanding and practice of trauma informed care.
· Must possess a valid Oregon or Washington Driver' s License, maintain an acceptable driving record and be insurable for client service purposes and for travel between business office for meetings and/or trainings. (An alternate source of reliable transportation may suffice for some positions.)
If you are interested in talking more about the role, please send a copy of your resume and a good time to call you to email@example.com