Aberdeen, Washington 98520 | Full-Time Direct Hire
We are in need of a Clinical Supervisor in Aberdeen, WA.
The Clinical Supervisor works closely with the Program Director and Chief Clinical Officer and is responsible for the provision of clinical services to clients enrolled in services in general and in their specific unit in particular. The Clinical Supervisor provides program oversight and clinical supervision for all designated staff on their assigned unit including clinical service delivery, maintenance of client records, contract compliance, public relations, and liaison with various government and private agencies and officials and other duties assigned by the Program Director. In fulfilling these duties, the incumbent performs the following duties independently:
- Reviews Washington Administrative Codes (WACs) and Revised Codes (RCWs) and Federal regulations pertaining to chemical dependency and mental health treatment and develops and implements policies and procedures to comply with said codes and regulations;
- Ensures that continuous quality improvement addresses both client needs and compliance with WACs, RCWs, and Federal Regulations;
- Ensures that the agency treatment programs are maintained in such a way to be in substantial compliance with applicable Division of Behavioral Health and Recovery (DBHR), Regional Support Network, and Department of Health (DOH) certification reviews and reporting;
- Prepares and submits statistical reports to the Program Director and Chief Clinical Officer for program compliance with contract performance indicators;
- Provides clinical supervision of treatment services including case staffing, chart entries, case audits, and treatment plan reviews;
- Orientation of all new staff to their assigned unit;
- Ensure compliance with all applicable Lifeline Connections policies and contracts;
- Prepares and presents in-service training to clinical staff that meets the needs of the changing trends in chemical dependency treatment;
- Available to represent Lifeline at various county meetings such as the Substance Abuse Advisory Committee (SAAB) and the Mental Health Advisory Committee;
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills required by the position:
- Possess a minimum of an Associates (Bachelors preferred) degree in social work, psychology, rehabilitation counseling, business management, or related field with experience in the field of rehabilitation and professional counseling;
- Knowledge of substance abuse treatment and mental health required;
- Progressive sequence of supervisory experience in a state approved chemical dependency treatment program or mental health setting;
- Ability to meet the licensing requirements of a Chemical Dependency Professional in Washington State (CDP) in a reasonable amount of time, as determined at time of hire;
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing;
- Great attendance;
- Ability to work well with others.
If you are interested in further information please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to email@example.com
National Recruiting Manager
National Recruiting Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.