2110 Silver Bell Rd Eagan, MN 55122
PsychPros is seeking a Clinical Supervisor to provide professional services for a caseload of children affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The Clinical Supervisor works as a team member in the delivery of services, and as a promoter of the organization' s services and expansions. The successful candidate will collaborate within a team of professionals to design, deliver, evaluate, and report on the services being provided to clients.
The Clinical Supervisor MUST have licensure in the State of Minnesota:
- a licensed independent clinical social worker (LICSW);
- a licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT);
- a licensed professional clinical counselor (LPCC); or
- a licensed psychologist (LP).
• The Clinical Supervisor must be knowledgeable of professional and ethical clinical standards regarding the delivery of professional mental health services in general, and behavior therapy services in particular.
• Behavioral, functional, and psychometric evaluation skills are necessary (as well as interest in research).
• Knowledge and experience in working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and their families is highly desired.
• Board Approved Supervisor for LPCC-LMFT.
• BCBA / BCBA-D desired.
• Manage all prior authorization requests for services. Complete all necessary paperwork associated with authorizations, including but not limited to, appeals, reports, hearings, and court appearances.
• Assist in providing guidance for challenging behaviors and the design of effective antecedent and contingency based interventions.
• Provide leadership in training, instruction, and demonstration as necessary.
• Embrace mission of helping families and children affected by autism, regardless of age, severity, or need.
Competitive Salary and Benefits! Relocation assistance available!
If you are interested in further information, please provide an updated copy of your resume, salary requirements, and a good time to contact you, to Daniel@PsychPros.com.