2101 Rolling Green Lane North Mankato, MN 56003
PsychPros is seeking a Clinical Supervisor to provide professional services for a caseload of children affected by Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), who are receiving therapeutic services in the Mankato, Minnesota area.
The Clinical Supervisor works as a team member in the delivery of services, and as a promoter of the organization' s services and expansions. The Clinical Supervisor works within a team of professionals to design, deliver, evaluate, and report on the services being provided to clients.
• The Clinical Supervisor MUST have licensure in the State of Minnesota:
- a licensed independent clinical social worker (LICSW);
- a licensed marriage and family therapist (LMFT);
- a licensed professional clinical counselor (LPCC); or
- a licensed psychologist (LP).
• Behavioral, functional, and psychometric evaluation skills are necessary (as well as interest in research).
• Knowledge and experience in working with children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and their families is highly desired.
• Board Approved Supervisor for LPCC-LMFT.
• BCBA / BCBA-D desired.
• Manage all prior authorization requests for services. Complete all necessary paperwork associated with authorizations, including but not limited to, appeals, reports, hearings, and court appearances.
• Assist in providing guidance for challenging behaviors and the design of effective antecedent and contingency based interventions.
• Provide leadership in training, instruction, and demonstration as necessary.
• Embrace mission of helping families and children affected by autism, regardless of age, severity, or need.
Competitive Salary and Benefits! Relocation assistance available!
If you are interested in further information, please provide an updated copy of your resume, salary requirements, and a good time to contact you, to Daniel@PsychPros.com.