PO Box 1089 Whiteriver, AZ 85941 | Full-Time Direct Hire
PsychPros, Inc. is partnering with a leading Behavioral Health Agency with their search for a Clinical Supervisor in White River, Arizona.
The Clinical Supervisor provides direct clinical supervision to behavioral health professionals, technicians and paraprofessionals in the areas of assessment, appropriate level of care recommendations and treatment interventions. The Clinical Supervisor, in collaboration with the Program Manager, implements direct care services and provides oversight across different service settings, ensuring appropriate care is being provided in accordance with program contracts and requirements. Responsibilities include analyzing outpatient service needs, establishing clinical practice policy, managing, coordinating and facilitating agency child, adolescent and family outpatient programs.
1. Master’ s degree (or greater) required in social work, professional counseling, marriage and family therapy, or psychology. Must possess a valid Arizona license to practice at the independent level in social work, professional counseling, marriage and family therapy, or psychology.
2. Ability to pass all pre-employment testing, including, but not limited to, fingerprint clearance and background check.
3. Minimum five (5) years’ experience providing mental health services with one (1) year clinical supervisory experience.
4. Strong knowledge of mental health assessment, treatment planning and interventions in various settings and modalities, as well as superior clinical supervision knowledge/skills.
5. Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as professional meeting facilitation skills.
6. Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively with a wide range of people, teams, managers, supervisors, and vendors.
7. Demonstrate critical thinking, problem-solving and organizational and time management skills with ability to work independently, with flexibility within prescribed deadlines.
8. Interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively with a wide range of people, teams, managers, supervisors.
For further information, please submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.