1200 Wilshire Blvd #500 Los Angeles, CA 90017
SUMMARY OF POSITION: Provide group and individual clinical supervision to registered interns (MSW, MFT and APPC.) in compliance with scope of practice restrictions.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Monitors therapists in accordance with Agency standards and acceptable professional practices as outlined by the Board of Behavioral Sciences for clinical practices.
2. Monitor cases for ongoing appropriateness to diagnosis, treatment plan objectives interventions and level of care.
3. Approve Utilization Reviews, Treatment Plans; Safety Plans, Crisis Plans.
4. Assist therapists in weekly CA BBS Licensure paperwork and monitor accumulation of supervision hours and signature requirements.
5. Provide weekly individual and group supervision according to CA BBS standards; professional ethics and best practice methods.
6. Approve Progress Notes; monitor submission dates.
7. Co-sign letters directed to Court, Probation Officers, DCFS, Attorneys, or other stakeholders pertaining to case.
8. Co-sign Discharge Letter/with Referrals, in conjunction with Case Discharge procedures.
9. Inform Program Manager by E-mail within 24 hours, of any crisis situations that occur.
10. Collaboratively works with other Program Managers and QA/QI Director to monitor and ensure that documentation and case records are developed and maintained in accordance with agency and Medi-Cal standards
11. Able to assist with crisis interventions/consultations (especially for Wraparound Program and Outpatient Care Services Program).
12. Responsible for maintaining their licenses and C.E.U.’ s up-to-date.
13. In all instances respects the policies and procedures of the organization and is guided by professional rules of ethics and legal practices.
14. Must become Lanterman-Petris-Short (LPS) trained and certified by Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health (LACDMH). (Certification must be obtained within first 90-120 days of employment in manager position.)
15. Will participate on the on-call crisis rotation schedule, which also includes the LPS rotation.
16. Other duties assigned by the Program Director.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
1. Ph.D, PsyD or LCSW; LCSW preferred.
2. 2 years post license experience required and able to provide clinical supervision.
3. Completion of 15-hour mandatory supervisor’ s training.
4. Certification in TF-CBT, Seeking Safety or MAP is a plus.
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to email@example.com