Seeking Clinician in White River, AZ
PO Box 1089 Whiteriver, AZ 85941
PsychPros, Inc. is partnering with a leading Behavioral Health Agency with their search for a Clinician in White River, Arizona. Excellent Salary and Benefits!
The Clinician provides general mental health counseling and substance abuse services to clients with various needs, including suicidal ideation, trauma, and domestic violence. The Clinician also assists with referral services to the appropriate entities and acts in collaboration with other Child and Family Team and Adult Recovery Team members, including other clinicians, case managers, families, and other stakeholders. This position will also act as an advocate for the client with other service providers when appropriate to do so.
1. Possession of a master’ s degree in a counseling/marriage and family therapy/social work or any mental health field from a regionally accredited graduate program. Must have and maintain valid license to practice as a professional mental health provider or be license-eligible in any state in the United States and apply for and obtain an Arizona license within one year of service.
2. At least one year work related experience in mental health field engaged in case management, mental health, developmental disabilities, aftercare, substance abuse or related areas; experience working with Native Americans preferred.
3. Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to speak the Apache language preferred.
4. Demonstrate critical thinking, problem-solving and organizational and time management skills with ability to work independently, with flexibility within prescribed deadlines.
5. Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work effectively with a wide range of people, teams, managers, supervisors.
For further information, please submit resume and salary requirements.