Community Based Nurse Case Manager
1001 E Touhy Ave. #50 Chicago, IL 60654
- Provide health promotion education to consumers and guidance to staff.
- Medically screen consumers to provide disease management in accordance with the psychiatrist/APN/medical physicians.
- Provide direct nursing services to consumers for health history, weight, BMI, BP, heart rate, cholesterol and blood sugar screenings.
- Coordinate health information exchange with psychiatrist/APN/medical physicians in accordance with client privacy laws.
- Maintain case records, billing, and documentation in accordance with agency and regulatory standards.
- Establish medical treatment plans for client with health risks/conditions.
- Connect clients to a health home, as needed.
- Work collaboratively with psychiatrist/APN/medical physicians/pharmacists/Lab Facilities & coordinate services.
- Work collaboratively with Managed Care Organizations to ensure coverage of client medications, specialty medical care, etc…
- Provide services in the client' s home, monitor client progress, & utilize tracking forms.
- Minimum of LPN
- Community based case management/home care experience
- Valid Illinois driver’ s license & insurance
- Experience in community based services, crisis intervention, mental health and/or substance abuse services strongly preferred