Counselor need in Monument, CO
Monument, CO 80132
We are in need of a Counselor to work in Monument, CO.
POSITION SUMMARY: The Counselor is responsible for assessing and monitoring client behavior within the Detoxification, Residential, and Therapeutic Programs. The Counselor works in collaboration with the Clinical Supervisor and Clinical Director to ensure all services are being delivered to Sunshine Behavioral Health standards, the Counselor is responsible for documenting client behavior, group participation and counseling; caring for clients, coordinating treatment and discharge planning. The Counselor will also be providing crisis management, group therapies, facilitates/provides referrals in the transition of care and education for the clients and family/significant others in a therapeutic milieu setting.
QUALIFICATIONS AND PREFERENCES: The following requirements and preferences will be evaluated and verified to establish employment eligibility.
- Valid State License or Certification at or above CAC-II, CAC-III or LAC Required.
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred.
- 1-3 Year of experience utilizing Microsoft Excel at an advanced level.
- Past experience working with medical records is a plus.
- Individual Licensure requirements and scope of practice must be maintained.
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to firstname.lastname@example.org