Counselor or Social Worker_Mt Vernon
Mt Vernon, OH 98273
Job Duties for these positions include, but are not limited to:
- Client intake and diagnostic interviews in an office or community setting.
- Individual and Group strengths-based therapy in an office, community setting or via tele-med.
- Establish clear goals and strategies for the welfare of the client.
- Maintain documentation of services provided and client progress in accordance with company standards and appropriate coding guidelines.
- Work with the client to develop an Individual Treatment Plan according to ODMHAS and CARF person/family-centered standards.
- Review and monitor services and activities, documenting progress in a timely fashion.
- Support our integrated care team environment by working collaboratively with client and client family or caregiver as appropriate, as well as psychiatrist, nurse practitioner, referral sources and ancillary agencies.
- Provide and follow-up on client referrals to psychiatry/nurse practitioners, support groups or other mental health professionals.
- Appropriately document services provided per company policies, your professional licensing body and state and payer documentation and coding guidelines. You are expected to remain in constant compliance with company, federal and state confidentiality and HIPAA requirements, and company policies and processes.
- Participate in care conferences and case reviews.
- Maintain compliance with chart and documentation audit criteria, billing reviews and Phase System of Care requirements,
- Must be committed and respectful of cultural diversity, religious and personal values and traditions of clients and their families in alignment with company mission.
Required Training Must participate in all required training and client-focused meetings and obtain ongoing training required by your licensing body.
Required Time Tracking Time tracking is obtained through Welligent, our EHR system, pay is based on billable hours submitted.
Required Qualifications A minimum of two years recent work experienced as a licensed therapist serving individuals, families and groups. Licensed to practice in the State of Ohio
Master' s Level