Crisis Clinician - Daytime
906 Main Avenue Tillamook, OR 97141
PsychPros is seeking a full-time Crisis Clinician to provide coverage as part of the Crisis Response Team. The Crisis Clinician will respond to crisis mental health and substance misuse needs within the community.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve on agency crisis team providing mental health crisis screening and intervention. This includes conducting Mental Health Investigations and appearing in court.
- Complete all required agency documentation regarding client services, progress, and concerns, including crisis screening forms, as needed, CPMS, etc., in a professional and timely manner.
- Maintain professional relationships with community partner agencies, coordinating and consulting regarding client needs and services, including attending monthly meeting with partner agencies, as assigned.
- Attend all supervision appointments and agency meetings as scheduled.
- Develop and maintain current, reasonable knowledge of local and regional resources.
- Master’ s degree in behavioral health discipline.
- Pursue and maintain licensure and addictions certification as required.
- Complete State Investigator Civil Commitment Training.
- Clinical experience with a community behavioral health agency setting.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Licensed professional preferred – LPC, LCSW, LMFT.
- Bilingual - Spanish/English.
This is a full-time position that offers a generous salary and benefits package including medical/dental/ vision/RX, dental, vacation/sick pay, flex spending account, employee assistant program, holiday pay, and retirement account benefits.
Employer is a National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment site.
If you are interested in further information, please provide an updated copy of your resume, salary requirements, and a good time to contact you.