906 Main Avenue Tillamook, OR 97141
We are in need of a Crisis Clinician to work in Tillamook, OR.
This position will provide coverage as part of the Crisis Response Team, which will include responding to crisis mental health and substance abuse needs within the community.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve on agency crisis team providing mental health crisis screening and intervention. This includes conducting Mental Health Investigations, as assigned and appearing in court as needed.
- Complete all required agency documentation regarding client services, progress, and concerns, including crisis screening forms, as needed, CPMS, etc. in a professional and timely manner.
- Complete and provide reports to referring agencies of services provided to individuals who were referred by them, in accordance with professional agreements and maintaining client confidentiality, as required by law.
- Maintain professional relationships with community partner agencies, coordinating and consulting regarding client needs and services, including attending monthly meeting with partner agencies, as assigned.
- Attend all supervision appointments and agency meetings as scheduled.
- Develop and maintain current, reasonable knowledge of local and regional resources.
Required Education and Experience
- Master’ s degree in behavioral health discipline
- Pursue and maintain licensure and addictions certification as required
- Complete State Investigator Civil Commitment Training
- Clinical experience with a community behavioral health agency setting
Preferred Education and Experience
- Licensed professional preferred – LPC, LCSW, LMFT
- Bilingual – Spanish
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to email@example.com