Direct Support Professional
Hamilton, Ohio 45011 | Full-Time Temp-to-Hire
PsychPros is recruiting for Direct Support Professionals to provide direct, quality care for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities while supporting individuals to reach their own personal goals for independence.
There is an immediate need for several Direct Care Professionals in Butler and Montgomery counties.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Occasional light housekeeping with some meal preparation
- Personal hygiene and daily living needs
- Escorting to doctor appointments and assist in obtaining medication
- Assist with leisure and recreational activities
- Provide emotional and physical support and monitoring
Minimum qualifications include:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High School Diploma / GED
- Ability to pass a background check
- Valid Driver’ s License and limited number of driving infractions
- Safe and reliable vehicle with proof of insurance
- Experience providing direct care is preferred, but not required (training provided)
- Competitive wages
- Flexible schedules with options for morning, afternoon, and evening shifts
- Paid training and mileage reimbursement
- Working in a caring family-run business with advancement opportunities
- New sense of purpose and personal gratification from helping neighbors in your community
Senior Account Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.