Director- Outpatient Child Therapeutic Support Services
505 Highway 169 North Suite 500 Plymouth, Minnesota 55441-6447 | Full-Time Direct Hire
We are currently hiring for a Full-Time Director of Outpatient and Child Therapeutic Support Services for an Agency located in Woodbury, MN.
In this position you will develop and grow the agency’ s outpatient, school-based and CTSS programs. Provide leadership and ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness, as well as external regulating agencies. This role will cover the state of MN, with an initial, primary focus on the Twin Cities metro area, southern MN and St. Cloud.
· Provide leadership and management oversight of outpatient, school-based and CTSS programs.
· Develop program systems and implement all components of treatment service ( individual, family and group therapy) and ensure that services are consistent with evidence informed practices.
· Participate in the selection, training and on-going development and performance evaluation staff.
· Masters Degree in Social Work, Psychology, Marriage and Family Therapy or other clinically related field
· Licensed ( LMFT, LICSW, LP or LPCC)
· Possess extensive knowledge of adolescent treatment and delivery of outpatient therapy, in-home therapy.
· Experience working with families and trauma exposed children and adolescents
Please submit resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration.
Elizabeth Tandrup-National Recruiter
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.