Director of Admissions
7555 E Hampden Avenue #103 Denver, CO 80231 US
We are hiring for a Director of Admissions in Denver, CO.
Salary range is $100k to $120k
Job/Position Overview: The admissions team is comprised of admissions managers, admissions coordinators, and admissions assistants. The admissions department fields 4000+ calls per month and operates 24/7. The primary responsible of the Director will be to work directly with the team to maintain and improve performance within the KPIs of the department, monitor and grow census across facilities, and utilize data analysis to predict and respond to threats to performance. They will work directly with Executive leadership to implement new and innovative workflows, systems, and procedures focused on scalability and efficiency.
Qualifications / Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Experience working in the Addiction, Mental Health or Behavioral Health for 5 or more years is required
- Proven track record of admissions and/or sales management success
- Strong experience with Salesforce, EHR Platforms, Microsoft Office applications including Power Point, Word, and Excel required
- Ideal candidates have proven experience leading month over month growth in assigned metrics/KPIs
- Ideal candidates have proven experience utilizing CRM systems to analyze, diagnose, and create performance improvement initiatives from data