Director of Behavioral Health
165 Eighth Street FL 3 San Francisco, CA 94103
We are hiring for a Director of Behavioral Health to provide leadership and supervision to the Behavioral Health team and oversee implementation of behavioral health services within programs and, in collaboration with the City and County of San Francisco, across the homeless crisis response system and supportive housing settings. The Director of Behavioral Health collaborates with all Program Directors to provide clinical consultation and leadership and will act as a resource to ensure that all clients and residents have the unique clinical services, resources and support needed.
The Director of Behavioral Health collaborates with finance, development, and other program and administrative staff to ensure effective service delivery, sufficient funding, and sound financial management including Medi-cal billing. The Director carries lead responsibility for proposal writing, negotiation, and reporting on public grants and contracts in collaboration with the Chief Program Officer and Public and Private grants teams. The Director represents to public agencies, community groups, and partnering organizations on matters concerning behavioral health services and partnership in a community-wide system of care.
The Director of Behavioral Health reports to the Chief Program Officer and serves as a member of senior management team.
- Masters degree in social work or related field, with LCSW, LMFT or PsyD licensure required.
- At least five years of progressive experience in human services administration.
- Experience in service delivery to homeless and other very low-income families and individuals.
- Knowledge of and commitment to harm reduction practices.
- Working knowledge of funding sources, both public and private.
- Ability to maintain focus on organizational vision while attending to necessary and appropriate details.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Collaborative work style, initiative and flexibility.
- Financial management competence, personnel management skills, and computer proficiency.
- Commitment to mission and to its organizational values.
- Highest integrity
If you are interested in further information please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to call you to firstname.lastname@example.org