Director of Clinical Services
4004 N. Riverside Drive Tampa, FL 33603
Premier addiction treatment facility in Tampa, Florida is seeking a full-time Director of Clinical Services. This position will have the overall responsibility of overseeing the clinical program in its entirety and to provide and maintain an exceptional level of quality care. The selected candidate will oversee the hiring, evaluating, scheduling, development of staff and supervision of the clinical team. Responsibilities include ensuring program is compliant with The Joint Commission and DCF standards and licensing regulations.
- Master' s degree
- Independent clinical license in FL (LMHC, LMFT or LCSW)
- 3 years of post-clinical license experience.
- 2 Years of Clinical Program Management
- Certified Addiction Professional (CAP)
- Qualified Professional and able to supervise master’ s level Interns in FL
- Knowledge of DCF 65D-30 and knowledge of The Joint Commission of Accreditation: Behavioral Health
- Exceptional Clinical Documentation Skills
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate via electronic, in person and written communications.
- Experience working with young, middle and older adults with chemical dependency, dual diagnosis and mental health disorders.
- Knowledge of using an EMR system and knowledge of Utilization Management Practices
For immediate consideration, please forward your resume to Chery Rapier at firstname.lastname@example.org