Director of Nursing needed in Richmond, IN
Cambridge City, Indiana 47327 | Full-Time Direct Hire
We are hiring a Director of Nursing for a 32-bed Residential Treatment Center located in Cambridge City, Indiana near Richmond. We are seeking an experienced Director of Nursing.
RN with the active license in good standing in Indiana.Bachelor’ s Degree preferred. Prior nursing supervisory experience working with substance abuse/behavioral health clients and families in drug and alcohol treatment required. Prior supervisory or management experience required
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Shall work in conjunction with the Clinical Director and Executive Director to plan and implement the Orientation and Annual Training Curriculum, to perform staff training evaluations on an annual basis.
- Shall work with other department heads to maintain current and accurate documentation of all staff training sessions.
- Shall serve as Health and Safety Officer.
- Shall schedule, organize and oversee annual training from external sources.
- Shall prepare and maintain documentation of New Employee Orientation and Progressive Skills Development binders.
- Provide oversight and management of nursing staff and medical care process.
- Maintain compliance with regulations governing alcohol and other drug entities of accrediting bodies by monitoring operations and initiating change where required.
- Provide team leadership skills as appropriate.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of Quality Improvement Plan and Overall Policy Compliance.
- Participate in monthly clinical meetings, quarterly administration meetings, and strategic planning.
- Shall perform other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume to email@example.com
National Recruiting Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.