78 South Main Street Rutland, VT 05701
PsychPros, Inc. is assisting a service provider agency in Rutland, Vermont with their search for full-time Emergency Service Clinicians. Positions are responsible for providing mental health crisis assessment, intervention and brief treatment services to clients in crisis. In addition, the crisis clinician will provide appropriate recommendations for care and linkage services for clients requiring on-going treatment. The Crisis Clinician functions as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Provide assessment and intervention for clients in crisis.
- Assure continuity of care from crisis through discharge to outpatient services.
- Provide mobile crisis contacts when necessary and when clinically appropriate and as directed by supervisor.
- Flexibility to provide coverage for crisis team, including weekends and holidays.
- Participate in clinical supervision and attends all required staff meetings.
- Master' s Degree in psychology, human services, social work or related field is required.
- 1 to 2 years of experience providing community services for people with at least 2 of the following: mental illness, substance abuse, and/or serious emotional disorders.
- Vermont clinical license or pursuing licensure.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and organizational skills.
- Ability to function autonomously in stressful situations and make appropriate assessments in coordination with on-call physician.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications software and able to utilize computer-supported collaborative work software.
Salaried with full benefits package!