Executive Director for a Residential Eating Disorder Program
Scranton, Pennsylvania 18503 | Full-Time Direct Hire
We are hiring for an Executive Director in the Northeastern PA area.
The Executive Director will have overall strategic and operational responsibility for the growth of residential eating disorder treatment programs in Pennsylvania. The Executive Director will have passion for the treatment and prevention of eating disorders, and will be able to convey this passion to the community at large.
Deliverables/Principal Results Expected:
- Responsible for the identification and development of residential programs and other services necessary to meet eating disorder treatment needs of the community in keeping with the organizations philosophy and goals.
- Monitor, evaluate and modify clinical programs, utilizing the input and skill of the organization’ s clinical management team.
- Maintain a highly interactive relationship with their organization’ s services and carry out related assignments as needed.
- Supervise all clinical services to ensure effective utilization of clinical employees across services.
- Carry out the personnel management activities associated with direct staff supervision, including screening and selection, orientation training and development, performance management and employee functions.
- Serve as the fiscal manager for the program.
- Develop and implements clinical and faculty policies and procedures.
- Provide direct client treatment.
- Assure design and implementation of clinical or program quality improvements.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationship with physicians, referral sources and client families.
- Represent and communicate the mission, vision, core values, ethics, and goals within the facility
Technical Competencies: To direct and manage a clinical service delivery system able to successfully treat clients by demonstrating efficacy in symptom reduction and promoting long-term recovery from eating disorders through evidence-based clinical modalities. To foster positive relationships with internal and external customers. Residential programs are fiscally responsible and contribute to the success of the corporation. Strong knowledge of eating disorder treatment, mental health treatment, knowledge of HIPAA regulations and state licensing protocol. Working knowledge of CARF regulations.
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to firstname.lastname@example.org
National Recruiting Manager
We strongly recommend using any browser except IE9 since it is no longer supported by Microsoft. This will ensure that your resume and information are properly received.