Executive Director for the Solano Region
2600 S El Camino Real #200 vallejo, CA 94590
Under general direction of the Chief Executive Officer, the Executive Director (ED) deals with goal setting and department-level decision-making for various programs in Solano County. The ED is responsible to determine and develop specific tactics for reaching organizational objectives set by Agency leadership. The position provides daily leadership and work direction to assigned units and staff.
Requirements, Qualifications, Skills & Abilities:
- Minimum of a Master’ s degree and CA BBS registration. Licensed candidates strongly preferred (LMFT, LCSW, etc).
- Three years of responsible leadership experience in management or supervisory positions.
- Strong operational experience: ideally has worked in a management role for 5+ years in a for profit or nonprofit organization with progressive experience leading to at least three years experience in operational/administrative management.
- Knowledge and experience in business, supervision, and management. Specialized training in managing human resources, preferred. Knowledge of the functions, operation and mission of the specific department.
- Skills should include organizational development, personnel management, budget and resource development, and strategic planning; demonstrated success developing and monitoring systems to manage both operational and programmatic work that involve high levels of collaboration.
We are looking for someone with strong operations experience, experience managing multiple programs & directors, and experience negotiating county contracts. We are looking for candidates with high level experience.
If you are interested in further information, please send the most updated copy of your resume and a good time to contact you to email@example.com