Family Preservation Therapist
Cleveland, OH 44115 US
PsychPros is a nationally recognized staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to behavioral healthcare. We are recruiting for a Family Preservation Therapist to work full-time in Cleveland, OH.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree is preferred
- Licensed in Ohio as LSW/LISW or LPC/LPCC
- Flexible schedule based around clients’ availability
- Generous vacation, holiday, and sick pay
- Affordable health benefits
- 401(k) with employer match
- Opportunity for growth and advancement
- The primary focus of the role is to stop potential out of home placement of the child
- Visit clients 3-5 times a week utilizing evidence-based processes such as CBT and DBT
- Quickly build a rapport with family groups experiencing attachment issues, generational trauma, neglect, and multiple forms of abuse
- Integrate core mental health services such as community psychiatric supportive treatment, behavioral health counseling and therapy, mental health assessment and crisis response into one seamless service
- Provide service based around clients’ availability
If you would like more information, please send your resume to Erin Tomlinson at Erin@PsychPros.com.