Family Preservation Therapist
Kokomo, IN 46902 US
We are seeking a Master’ s level family preservation therapist to work full-time in Kokomo, IN. As a Family preservation therapist, you will do the following:
* Assess the family needs to develop a comprehensive treatment plan.
* Provide home-based therapy to children and families in which there has been a substantiated case of abuse or neglect and the child has remained in the home.
* Build relationships while using a strength-based approach with the families and children.
* Work as a part of a larger treatment team to assist families in developing and achieving goals that provide stability to allow families to remain intact.
* Partner with referring agencies, schools, community resources, to serve the needs of families and children.
* Effectively and promptly respond to crises as they occur.
* Regular local travel is required.
Qualified candidates will have Master’ s degree and be licensed in Indiana as LSW, LCSW, LMHC, LMHCA, LMFT, or LMFTA.
This position includes competitive salary, comprehensive benefit package, and generous sign-on bonus.