Family Preservation Therapist
Kokomo, IN 46902 US
PsychPros is an award willing, nationally recognized staffing and recruiting firm dedicated to the behavioral healthcare field. We are currently recruiting for a well respected non-profit agency specializing in child and family services.
We are seeking a Master’s level Family Preservation Therapist to work full-time in Kokomo, IN. As a Family Preservation Therapist, you will do the following:
- Assess the family needs to develop a comprehensive treatment plan.
- Provide home-based therapy to children and families in which there has been a substantiated case of abuse or neglect and the child has remained in the home.
- Build relationships while using a strength-based approach with the families and children.
- Work as a part of a larger treatment team to assist families in developing and achieving goals that provide stability to allow families to remain intact.
- Partner with referring agencies, schools, community resources, to serve the needs of families and children.
- Effectively and promptly respond to crises as they occur.
- Regular local travel is required.
- Master’s Degree in one of the following: Social work with an emphasis on clinical practice; Clinical or counseling psychology; Marriage and Family Therapy; or related field.
- licensed through the Indiana Behavioral Health and Human Services Licensing Board as LSW, LCSW, LMHC, LMHCA, LMFT, or LMFTA
- Able to work on-call hours