505 W Whipple Street Prescott, AZ 86301
This role reports to the Clinical Director. Responsible for providing family therapy for clients and their families. Also responsible for providing counseling services to clients in both individual and group sessions as directed. Coordinates care with the treatment team, develops clinical treatment plans for each client and facilitates the process of clients achieving treatment goals. Able to respond appropriately to crisis situations.
- Master’ s degree and licensed, or eligible for licensure, by AZBBHE (LMFT preferred).
- Maintain highest level of ethical standards and confidentiality.
- Must be knowledgeable about the role of Family of Origin issues, and trauma in the development and treatment Alcohol/Drug Abuse.
- Must be knowledgeable about therapeutic models used to treat drug/alcohol abuse, and able to identify personal theoretical approach to therapy.
- Must be open-minded, flexible and willing to take direction
- Must possess good verbal and written communication skills